By Karen Warner, Designer at Dean Cabinetry
As a contractor responsible for all the diverse aspects of running a business, working with the right cabinet partner can make your life easier. When you trust Dean Cabinetry with your client’s cabinetry needs, you’ll be collaborating with an experienced team that will work for your success. Some areas where you and your company can benefit by partnering with Dean Cabinetry include:
Fair pricing and wide selection based on your client’s remodel needs
- We offer stock and semi-custom options from quality manufacturers we trust, as well as build custom cabinets here in our shop.
- To keep your projects moving forward quickly, we promptly provide budget estimates for the different cabinetry options based on your room measurements.
- We are a family business that appreciates good relationships and good value. We have excellent pricing and can meet your client’s style and budget.
- Together we’ll establish a pricing structure you’re comfortable with.
- For our custom cabinetry we use long lasting, water-based finishes that can satisfy customers looking for “greener” options.
- Our friendly, professional team works diligently to ensure you secure the job.
- We can create a design directly with your client or implement your vision with our software. We want to take the workload off of you and make the process as easy as possible.
- We have a strong online and social media presence, highlighted with over 80 positive client reviews. The Dean Cabinetry logo identifies our delivery vehicles and our employees working at your client’s home.
- We will always work with your timeline in mind; we strive to maintain our commitment to start and completion dates.
- We stay in communication with you during the design process and provide plans to aid construction.
- Delivery includes unboxing, unwrapping, and removing debris.
- Our full custom shop can fix items if needed and avoid delays at time of installation.
- If you prefer, our Dean Cabinetry team can beautifully install the cabinetry.
- While the majority of our work is in Connecticut, we frequently do jobs in the greater Boston and New York areas.
If you’re interested in working with us or learning more give us a call at (860) 643-1501 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working together!